Depression is the leading cause of disability worldwide.
Worldwide, 300 Million people of all ages suffer with Depression.
Did you know,
50% of mental health problems are established by age 14 and 75% by age 24
75% of all Doctors visits in 2017 were Stress Related
1.4 People in the UK will experience a Mental Health Problem; Stress, Anxiety, Depression
You are not alone…
When ‘I’ is replaced with ‘We’, even ‘Illness’ becomes ‘Wellness’. ~ Malcolm X
How do I know if i’m suffering with Depression?
- Have you ever felt no emotion, and instead felt numb?
- Do you ever feel like you have no energy, no motivation, no enthusiasm?
- Do you sometimes just want to stay in bed and hide from the world?
- Have you ever lost your love for a passion you once thrived upon?
- Have you ever lost your appetite, even though you once had a love for food?
- Do you feel exhausted putting on a brave face?
These are some common signs you are feeling ‘Depressed’
Facts about Depression;
Did you know, More women are affected by Depression than men?
At its worst, Depression can lead to suicide.
Suicide is the biggest killer in men between the ages of 18-45
Why am I Depressed?
Depression can be caused by a number of things.
You can become Depressed from something as simple as something that ‘could have been, would have been, should have been’ we often compare ourselves to others, thinking that others may have it worse than us, but this only surpasses our own feelings, which by the way are totally normal for us to feel.
“Comparing is despairing”
How does a ‘Stress Less, Relax To The Max’ Meditation session help with Depression?
Meditation is a solution, we focus on the solution as opposed to the problem.
If you would like more information email;