You’re probably browsing this site, because you’re looking for a way to overcome stress, anxiety, fear, depression or maybe you want to find out the answer to this burning question ‘who am I?’
To claim your 1 hour introductory Meditation workshop, please email on; email@example.com
Jay Shetty once said in a video, ”the only one thing you have, from the moment you are born, until the moment you leave this world, is your breath” When you are stressed, angry, anxious, excited, etc your breathing changes, but do you know how to calm the body and the mind when you have those feelings? If you wanted to, could you stop your thoughts?
“People seek retreats in the country, by the sea, and in the hills. But nowhere can you find a more peaceful and trouble-free spot than your own mind. Constantly give yourself this retreat and renew yourself often.” -Marcus Aurelius
Have you had enough of stress affecting your life?
- In the past year, 74% of people have felt so stressed they have been overwhelmed or unable to cope.
If you often find yourself consumed in your thoughts, regretting the past, or worrying about the future, being consumed in 100mph thoughts can be tiring, especially when they keep you up at night, not to mention depressing if they’re mostly negative…
…on that note,
Did you know, studies have indicated that approximately 80% of our thoughts are negative?
Many people I come across, seem to think that stress is just a part of life that we have to deal with, and to a certain extent they’re right. Stress is a totally humane emotion to feel, which can be caused by a numerous amount of factors, such as; high pressured work environment, suppressing previous life traumas, juggling a rocky relationship whilst trying to be be a Mum/Dad, trying to get a work/life balance etc etc..
How does Stress affect us?
According to ITV’s ‘Your Stress, Your Body’, Dr Chatterjee advises Chronic stress increases our risk of life threatening illnesses like;
- Heart disease,
- Diabetes and
It can lead to mental illness such as anxiety and depression as well as disturbed sleep, problem eating, or excessive drinking.
Thanks to science, we now know, that Meditation can help overcome;
Stress, Anxiety, Anger, Confusion, Depression and so much more
Are you ready?
Why try a “Stress Less Relax to the Max” Mindfulness & Meditation Workshop?
- Free 1 hour trial- See if the workshop is a fit for you, without financial commitment
- Guided Meditations- First timer friendly
- No religious teachings- suitable for all walks of life whether you are non spiritual or religious
- Class themes- Weekly theme to bring creativity & food for thought
- Learn an accessible tool- Relax in class, and also learn the tools and techniques to practice outside of class too, to implement into a lifestyle change
- A Confidential, safe space – Time out from your busy life, away from life’s stresses and worries, without judgement.
- Female only classes available– For the women in the world who need to be surrounded by like minded women
- Scientific results – With science proving the benefits of Meditation, rest assured this practice works, but don’t just take our word for it, read what the Google reviews have to say here..
Let us help you to…
- – Feel more Relaxed
- – Feel Rested, Calm and Peaceful
- – Feel more Focused on the good things
- – Feel more Grateful for what you have
- – Feel more Clarity & Motivation to move forward
- – Realise you have the ability to be Happy again
To claim your free trial 1 hour Meditation workshop, please email on; firstname.lastname@example.org
For daily guided 5 minute meditations on the go, you can follow us on facebook;
Stress Less Relax To The Max LTD is a Registered Company,
Companies House Registered Company Number: 11384071