We believe in Mental Health illnesses, even though some people may tell you to ‘man up’ or ‘get over it’ we’ve been there, so we get it.
We believe in getting to the root of the cause, to heal, not just to manage the symptoms with pharmaceutical medicines.
We also believe in overcoming mental health illnesses, and this time, we’re not the only ones…
Based on personal life experiences, we say, our clients say and science says, Meditation relieves Stress, Anxiety & Depression (and so much more)..
Whether you’re a Mother, a Brother, a Daughter or a company Director, we all need a bit of ”me time”.. but it seems that life has just become too busy and too stressful and we lose ourself and don’t know who we are anymore, sound familiar?
At Stress Less, Relax To The Max, we do exactly what it says on the tin. Opening our doors to the public on 7th November 2017, offering female only classes, we are now a huge family, a community, of men, women and children, online and offline, around the globe, in village halls, homes, schools, colleges, and the workplace.
Stress Less, Relax To The Max was created out of pain. Suffering with a short temper and a bad anger, negative thoughts, low self esteem and what would feel like bi-polar, anxiety and depression. Putting on a brave face and faking it everyday. Stress Less, Relax To The Max was created to provide a safe space, away from life’s worries and stresses, to provide support, a place to unwind, relax and have that needed ‘me time’. A group class to learn tools such as; breathing techniques, mindful exercises and meditation.
Because everyone matters.
Stress Less, Relax To The Max Ltd
“People seek retreats in the country, by the sea, and in the hills. But nowhere can you find a more peaceful and trouble-free spot than your own mind. Constantly give yourself this retreat and renew yourself often.” -Marcus Aurelius
Have you had enough of stress affecting your life?
- In the past year, 74% of people have felt so stressed they have been overwhelmed or unable to cope.
If you often find yourself consumed in your thoughts, regretting the past, or worrying about the future, being consumed in 100mph thoughts can be tiring, especially when they keep you up at night, not to mention depressing if they’re mostly negative…
…on that note,
Did you know, studies have indicated that approximately 80% of our thoughts are negative?
Many people I come across, seem to think that stress is just a part of life that we have to deal with, and to a certain extent they’re right. Stress is a totally humane emotion to feel, which can be caused by a numerous amount of factors, such as; high pressured work environment, suppressing previous life traumas, juggling rocky relationship whilst trying to be be a Mum/Dad, trying to get a work/life balance etc etc..
How does Stress affect us?
According to ITV’s ‘Your Stress, Your Body’, Dr Chatterjee advises Chronic stress increases our risk of life threatening illnesses like;
- Heart disease,
- Diabetes and
It can lead to mental illness such as anxiety and depression as well as disturbed sleep, problem eating, or excessive drinking.
Thanks to a huge Complimentary therapy/ natural medicine/ Vegan/Veggie movement, in 2019 you do not have to stay feeling stressed, or stay suffering with depression. There are exercises, that you can learn, just like you learnt how to brush your teeth, exercises which have been scientifically proven, to help you overcome stress, anxiety, depression, anger and so much more, if practiced regularly.
Are you ready?
Here’s why you should try a “Stress Less Relax to the Max” class…
- Guided Meditations- First timer friendly
- Free 1 hour trial class- See if this class is for you, without financial commitment
- No religious teachings- suitable for all walks of life whether you are non spiritual or religious
- Class themes- Weekly theme to bring creativity
- Learn a tool- Relax in class, and also learn the tools and techniques to practice outside of class too
- A Confidential, safe space – Time out from your busy life, without judgement
- Female only classes available– For the women in the world who need to be surrounded by like minded women
- Scientific results – With science proving the benefits of Meditation, rest assured this practice works, but don’t just take our word for it, read what the Google reviews have to say here..
Let us help you to…
- – Feel more Relaxed
- – Feel more Focused on the good things
- – Feel more Grateful for what you have
- – Feel more Clarity & Motivation to move forward
- – Feel Rested, Calm and Peaceful
- – Realise you have the ability to be Happy again
To claim your free 1 hour trial class, please email our bookings secretary Tracy on; firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Company Number: 11384071